The main applications of this adhesive in the shoe manufacturing industry are for gluing linen to the surface, to be applied to the ester, to glue the flower to the sole, to fold the lip, toxon and to the paper and cardboard, to the back and pin, and to attach the gadget to all kinds of materials and to create temporary connections. Used before sewing operations. Crepe glue can be used without the need for an elixir
Application of the product
The best connector of its kind for Seraji shoe industry, car, sofa making, rubber, rubber covers, plastic covers, fabric leather, sponge and …
How to use
- Thoroughly clean and grease the two procedures.
- Apply the glue in two ways.
- After drying (about 15 minutes), put the two sides together and press for a few seconds
- Keep the glue out of the reach of children.
- Use the glue in a well-ventilated area and then close the adhesive completely in the container.
- Avoid direct contact of the adhesive with the skin and inhalation of its vapors.
Keep away from direct sunlight and in a cool place.
When done, close the lid tightly.
Keep out of reach of children.
Physical and chemical characteristics
|scent||does not have|
|PH||does not have|
|Explosive properties||does not have|